TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By clicking the submit button on the registration page, provided You are 18 years of age or more, you will be deemed to have manifested your consent to enter into the following agreement with VegasCasino.com, and to accept its terms and conditions (T&C's). Please read the agreement carefully, or consult legal counsel in your jurisdiction if you have any doubts about your rights and obligations, and keep a copy for your records.
- From time to time, certain provisions of the T&C's may change and they will be updated accordingly. Each change will be effective immediately, and you will be deemed to have accepted such changes without special notification from VegasCasino.com.
Purpose of Agreement
- The purpose of this Agreement is to regulate the legal relationship between you and VegasCasino.com, once you have entered the VegasCasino.com website (hereinafter the Websites) and placed your bet.
- VegasCasino.com and the User shall not commit or purport to commit the other to honour any obligation other than is specifically provided for by these T&C's.
- In order to register with VegasCasino.com you must be 18 years of age or older. VegasCasino.com reserves the right, at its own discretion, to conduct checks concerning Your details to ensure they are correct, and shall be entitled to demand further evidence as to Your age at any time in the future and to suspend and/or terminate Your participation in a bet in the event that VegasCasino.com has grounds to believe that You are a minor.
- All players are welcome at VegasCasino.com, but due to gambling restrictions we can't accept players from the following countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Chad, Curacao, Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Czech Republic, Denmark, Ethiopia, Georgia, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Liberia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Georgia, Sudan, Suriname, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Uganda, UK, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Your username and password must be kept confidential at all times. Should you inadvertently let someone else know your login details you shall contact VegasCasino.com immediately. You are responsible for any unauthorized access on your account and for any bets placed on your account.
- We only allow one account to be registered per person/IP-address/household. VegasCasino.com reserves the right to close any accounts in breach of this, including removal of potential winnings and bonuses. Additionally, VegasCasino.com will at own discretion decide whether or not deposit(s) made on multiple accounts will be refunded or not.
- Only you, as the account holder, may operate his/her registered account. Any other person must have the expressed consent of both the account owner and VegasCasino.com to access a specific account.
- VegasCasino reserves the right to review and investigate account(s) and winnings for up to 30 days before reaching a decision.
- For disputes concerning registration and accounts see Applicable Law / Jurisdiction and Disputes below.
- Under no circumstances will VegasCasino.com award winnings to any other person other than the owner of the account, who can claim the winnings.
- You will ensure that your personal details are always kept up to date on your VegasCasino.com account.
- VegasCasino.com will not disclose details of your net winnings. If you reside in a jurisdiction where your winnings are taxable, you must, at your own responsibility, keep track of those winnings and report them to the proper authorities.
Declarations by User
The User declares and warrants that:
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- You are not a permanent resident or citizen of Curacao.
- You are SOLELY and SEPARATELY responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction that governs the locality you reside in.
- All of Your details contained in the Account Form submitted to VegasCasino.com are true and correct.
- You will participate in betting or gambling solely on behalf of yourself and not for any business use, or by others.
- You will not bet with multiple e-mail addresses nor any other device to play multiple times or as a multiple `user', and You are fully aware that should You attempt to bet with multiple e-mail addresses under multiple identities or any device to create multiple accounts, You will be disqualified.
- You fully understand the methods, rules, and procedures of participating in the bet as specified in the Betting Rules and Regulations.
- You are fully aware that there exists a risk of losing money when placing a bet.
- The source of the funds used by you for placing bets is not illegal.
- VegasCasino.com, an International Business Corporation incorporated under the laws of Curacao, is fully licensed and regulated by the laws of that country, for the purpose of conducting the operations.
- VegasCasino.com operation is directed only towards `users' who by the laws of their home jurisdiction are not prohibited from betting on the Websites.
- All personal details of all `users' will be held in confidence as described in the privacy statement.
- VegasCasino.com. will not be liable in the following scenarios: (i) in the event of force majeure (ii) the failure of VegasCasino.com`s servers or any part thereof (iii) for delays, losses, errors, or omissions resulting from failure of any telecommunications or any other data transmission system (iv) for any loss as a result an outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, or acts of terrorism that disrupt VegasCasino.com (v) for the acts of Government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any license or consent) (vi) for fire, explosion, flood, theft, malicious damage, strike, lockout, or industrial action of any kind.
- Using the strongest encryption technology available, VegasCasino.com has made every reasonable effort to ensure that all the data, including passwords, user names, and payment details, including credit card information, submitted by You are thoroughly secure against third party access or tampering while transferred on the internet. VegasCasino.com is not liable for any exposure of such information due to unauthorized and illegal access of the Websites, or any other occurrences that might happen due to the exploitation of such information by criminal activity that is beyond our control.
- Employees and Consultants, and their immediate families, of VegasCasino.com, are not eligible to participate in betting on VegasCasino.com.
Rules and Regulations
- Placing a bet shall be made exclusively in accordance with, and governed by, VegasCasino.com. Rules and Regulations are updated from time to time, including, without limitation, in respect of the betting rules, payment procedures, and payoffs of winnings.
- VegasCasino.com shall not, in any way, be responsible for any acts or omissions made by Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) with whom You have contracted to gain access to the Websites, and VegasCasino.com shall not be a party to any dispute between You and the ISP, nor shall any such dispute have any effect on the obligations of User under this Agreement.
- General Conditions of Use applying to the E-PRO solution (v2.2) E-voucher
- E-PRO is a payment solution provided by EMP Corp, an E-money agent, based on E-money and the E-wallet.
- E-PRO is an E-voucher issued by EMP Corp, resold by First Remit Limited (UK), a registered money service business, with Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs certificate number 12679642, and fully authorised by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) as a payments institution, with reference number 622935.
- E-PRO E-vouchers resold by First Remit will show up in your card statement as "Online Payment".
- An E-voucher, constituting electronic money, is generated in the event of an intervention by EMP Corp to pay for the services offered on the MERCHANT SITE.
- If the payment service provider is EMP Corp, the transaction will result in the creation and purchase of electronic money issued by an E-money issuer, to be used to credit an E-wallet.
- In any case of withdraw money for any amount, from the account of the Client, the Chips present in the account will be reset.
- VegasCasino.com reserves the right to ask for verification documents at any time, and we can temporarily suspend your account until we receive the required documents. VegasCasino.com will be requesting to provide personal documentation, such as but not limited to copies of identification documents, utility bills, credit cards, bank statements etc. A player's account might be closed permanently and or a withdrawal may be refused if a player does not provide VegasCasino.com with the required documents and or if the player is found to have supplied false or misleading information.
Copyrights / Trade Marks
- VegasCasino.com holds the copyright to the text and graphics provided on the Websites. You undertake to respect all applicable copyrights and/or trademarks related to the Websites, and to exercise all necessary prudence in the of the websites and security measures.
- Reference on the Websites, to any products, services, processes, hypertext links, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply VegasCasino.com endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation.
- VegasCasino.com is not responsible for the accuracy of the content of any pages or advertisements, or any violation of any applicable laws, orders, rulings or regulations arising anywhere in the world from where the advertisements or pages can be accessed.
- You may terminate this Agreement at any time by notifying VegasCasino.com in writing that you wish to close the account.
- VegasCasino.com may, at its own discretion, edit or terminate this Agreement at any time. The loyalty level or VIP status will be lost upon closure of the account.
- Upon termination of your account VegasCasino.com shall refund any funds, which may be in your account over and above any amount owed to VegasCasino.com.
- Termination by User or Redcorp S.A. as above shall be without prejudice to recovery by either party of any amount legally due by the other party in virtue of this Agreement.
Applicable Law / Jurisdiction and Disputes
- This Agreement, the interpretation and execution thereof, and the relationship between the parties, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Curacao.
- You shall verify your account balance before betting. When you have verified and accepted your account balance, you agree that all previous transactions are correct and that you do not have any claims against VegasCasino.com in connections with bets or winnings. Any claims or disputes must be settled before making any further betting and within THREE (3) days from the date of the bet in dispute.
- Alamaro Enterprises N.V., who operates this site, does not hold an operating licence in Malta. We must however inform players that all Jackpot games from Netent, a Maltese licence holder, are subject to the regulations of the Maltese Gaming Authority.
- For quality and coaching purposes, VegasCasino.com reserves the right to record phone conversations.
- In all cases of dispute, both parties agree that the tape recording or file tape backup shall serve as the final authority in the dispute and all bets will be adjusted accordingly.
- Any claim or dispute arising either directly or indirectly out of this Agreement shall be brought before the competent court of the country of Curacao, which court shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- General bonus terms
- Only one account may be opened per (i) customer, (ii) IP-address and/or (iii) household.
- If nothing else is mentioned in the promotion, normal bonus conditions apply. The bonuses are given as casino chips and can't be cashed out. Any money you win with chips is however available for withdrawal.
- Bonuses are automatically credited to your account unless otherwise specified.
- Deposits made using Neteller, Skrill or Paysafecard do not qualify for the welcome bonus.
- Manual withdrawals for amounts below €150 are only allowed if the customer has made a deposit. Maximum withdrawal without having made a deposit is €200.
- VegasCasino.com reserves the right to remove/deduct any bonuses in cases of error, fraud or breach of any other general terms and conditions. VegasCasino.com always has a right to cancel bonus availability for any specific user.
- In the event of any type of bonus abuse, as such shall be determined by VegasCasino.com, we reserve the right to discontinue the player's VegasCasino.com membership and prevent the player from accessing VegasCasino.com in the future.
- In the event that VegasCasino.com deems that any players acting in a group are or have attempted to abuse any bonus offer(s), we reserve the right to block all relevant accounts and indefinitely retain the funds therein.
- All language versions of these terms and conditions should reflect the same principles. The original versions have been drafted in English and in the event of any conflict between the different languages versions of these terms and conditions, or any other terms, conditions or rules appearing on the website, the English language version shall prevail.
- Minimum deposit amount is € 10. After the first deposit has been made, the user will automatically become a member of the VIP Club with a 10% -30% bonus on every deposit, depending on the VIP level.
- VegasCasino.com reserves the right to grant or amend loyalty levels and VIP statuses at its discretion.
- This website is owned and operated by Redcorp, S.A. Dr Hugenholtzz/n UTS Building dsf Curacao.
- Online games of chance are prohibited by law in some jurisdictions. Customers must refrain from participating in online games of chance in such territories.
THIS AGREEMENT IS DEEMED ACCEPTED AND SIGNED BY YOU ON THE DATE ON WHICH YOU SUBMITTED THE REGISTRATION FORM.